Stroke is a leading cause of disability in the U.S. When stroke occurs, part of the brain does not receive the oxygen it needs, and the brain cells begin to die. This happens because of a blood clot, or rupture, in a blood vessel that was supposed to carry nutrients and oxygen to the brain.
Stroke often leads to paralysis, or the inability of a muscle group to move voluntarily. Stroke paralysis is due to the damaged part of the brain not being able to send messages to the muscles properly.
According to the American Stroke Association, about 10% of stroke paralysis patients will achieve an almost complete recovery, 25% will recover with minor impairments, and 40% will have moderate to severe impairments requiring long term care.
Life Force Energy has shown remarkable potential in the addressing symptoms of stroke paralysis as reported by many users. High blood pressure is the number one controllable risk factor for stroke. Studies show that nearly half of American adults have hypertension. The Life Force Energy generated by Tesla BioHealing OTC Medical Devices have been proven to normalize blood pressure levels, even in a matter of hours, thereby greatly reducing the risk of stroke in a completely natural and drug free way.
Other known benefits of Life Force Energy include but are not limited to:
- Increasing brain activity,
- Balancing the two hemispheres of the brain,
- Increasing the energy quotient in the brain,
- Activating rapid brain cell repair and cellular repair throughout the body,
- Enhancing cognitive function and motor control thus improving mobility,
- Increasing circulation, and even facilitating the de-clumping of blood vessels.
We have received remarkable feedback from many people who used Tesla BioHealing technology after experiencing a stroke, including but not limited to:
- People with stroke paralysis who used our products showed remarkable improvement in mobility compared to traditional recovery rates seen in those who did not utilize Tesla BioHealing technology.
- Stroke paralysis patients using our technology have also been able to regain feeling and coordinated movement in previously paralyzed limbs,
- Dramatically improve cognitive function,
- Drastically improve motor control throughout the body,
- Improve speech patterns,
- Greatly increase strength and energy levels,
- Improve and stabilize mood,
- Improve sleep and experience vivid dreams (a sign of increased brain activity),
- Reduce pain levels dramatically, and
- Wonderfully enhance their overall quality of life.
Real-world evidence has already been collected regarding the safety and efficacy of utilizing Tesla BioHealing technology as a new method to address chronic stroke. Now we are teaming up with First Institute of All Medicines, a non-profit organization, to conduct the first of its kind Tesla MedBed, Triple Blinded, placebo-controlled, two-group randomized clinical study to further assess what Life Force Energy generated by Tesla BioHealing medical devices can do for people with chronic stroke.
Medical research staff at First Institute of All Medicines will be conducting this study. Tesla BioHealing will sponsor the study by providing the OTC medical devices and research facilities at Tesla MedBed Center, Butler, Pennsylvania.
Participants: 46 volunteers with chronic stroke are needed to participate in this study.
Location and Duration: Tesla MedBed Center in Butler, Pennsylvania. 4-week live-in study in a hotel-like environment. Non-invasive, just sleep on a MedBed!
Procedures: Sleep nightly on a Tesla MedBed (or placebo) and complete life quality assessments. Health status information will be collected non-invasively by a medical professional. Those initially placed in the placebo group will have the opportunity to extend their stay to utilize a real Tesla MedBed once the initial phase of the study has been completed.
- Qualification: There will be a qualification process to participate in this study. If you are interested in participating, please email email@example.com with a copy of your clinical diagnosis of chronic stroke included to initiate the process. You are also welcome to reach out to us if you would like more information about participation.
The research team at First Institute of All Medicines and our team at Tesla BioHealing looks forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about Tesla BioHealing technology please review the following resources: