Listed on clinicaltrials.gov (NCT05898334) - click here.
Stroke is a leading cause of disability in the U.S. When stroke occurs, part of the brain does not receive the oxygen it needs, and the brain cells begin to die. This happens because of a blood clot, or rupture, in a blood vessel that was supposed to carry nutrients and oxygen to the brain.
Stroke often leads to paralysis, or the inability of a muscle group to move voluntarily. Stroke paralysis is due to the damaged part of the brain not being able to send messages to the muscles properly. According to the American Stroke Association, about 40% stroke patients will have moderate to severe impairments requiring long term care.
Lifeforce energy in the form of biophotons has shown remarkable potential in improving cognitive capacity and regaining mobility from stroke paralysis as reported by many users. The real-world evidence indicates multiple benefits of Life Force Energy, such as increasing brain activity, increasing the energy quotient in the brain, activating rapid brain cell repair and cellular repair throughout the body.
Real-world evidence has already been collected regarding the safety of the biophoton generators, the over-the-counter (OTC) medical devices. More than 30,000 users did not report side effects. More than 30 participants with stroke paralysis had regained a life independence.
First Institute of All Medicines, a non-profit organization, is to conduct the first of its kind clinical study, which is a triple blinded, placebo-controlled, two-group randomized clinical study to further assess what biophoton generators can do for people with chronic stroke.
Medical research staff at First Institute of All Medicines will be conducting this study using the research facilities at Tesla MedBed Center, Butler, Pennsylvania 16001.
- Participants: 46 volunteers with chronic stroke.
- Location: Tesla MedBed Center at Butler, Pennsylvania 16001.
- Duration: 4-week live-in study in a hotel-like environment. Non-invasive, just sleep on a MedBed powered with biophoton generators. Starting May 2023 and ending by December 2023.
- Procedures: Sleep nightly on a bed with Tesla BioHealing Biophoton Generators underneath (or placebo) and complete life quality assessments. Health status information will be collected non-invasively by a medical professional. Those volunteers initially placed in the placebo group will be switched to the Treatment group 2 weeks after verifying the placebo effects. They will be treated for 4 weeks as well.
- Qualification: There will be a qualification process to participate in this study. If you are interested in participating, please email Jessica.Jackson@FirstAllMed.org. You are also welcomed to reach out to us if you would like more information about participation.
- Cost: There will be no cost to participate in the study. We do not reimburse or pay for travel or food.
The research team at First Institute of All Medicines (FIAM) looks forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please contact Jessica Jackson, Clinical Study Coordinator, First Institute of All Medicines, 139 Pittsburgh Road, Butler, PA 16001.
Cell phone: 302-922-2486
Email: Jessica.Jackson@FirstAllMed.org or info@FirstAllMed.org