Title: Account Manager (Sales)
Department: Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Anywhere in US – Work remotely
Tesla BioHealing is growing fast as we work with tremendous client demand in the bioenergy healing space! We are looking for sales talents who are compassionate, collaborative with team-driven mindset, and embracing energy healing modality to join the team. We provide the unlimited career growth potential for success and the opportunity to take your passion for helping others to a level you may have never dreamed possible as Tesla BioHealing offers breakthrough therapeutic solutions to help patients with unmet needs.
- Meet specific business goals at assigned accounts and territory.
- Assist with proposal development, focusing on the KPMG value proposition, key differentiators, and win themes.
- Understanding of sales KPIs and ability to meet work hard in to meet sales targets.
- Manage the business opportunities at assigned accounts to help ensure KPMG is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services.
- Ability to handle warm leads as well as cold calls with customer care in mind.
- You will need to be able to close a sale without being pushy because you might sometimes be dealing with customers that have serious health conditions. The sale could take more than a few calls and require you to walk the customer through the process of understanding the medical information, the products, and the benefits.
- You are ok handing both B2B sales and B2C (Direct-to-consumer) sales.
- Must be comfortable with B2B sales would be speaking to wellness centers operators, rehab centers, pain centers, physicals therapy centers, or any kind of medical professional in helping them understand how they can utilize Tesla BioHealing products in their operation to benefit their customers and gain extra revenue.
- You'll handle end user customers that contact us directly and help them understand the product and it's benefits.
- The position is sales, but you must be able to wear different hats to contribute with new sales, marketing, and operational ideas and strategies to make every one's lives easier and efficient.
To Apply You Must Have The Following Qualifications:
- Min. 2 years of sales experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Proficient and can understand the newest technology without any issues (computer usage, computer programs, applications, etc.)
- Must be able to understand complex medical information, research and data.
- Must be motivated for sales and love talking to people on the phone and on video chat using programs like Skype, Facetime, etc (This is a requirement!)
- English must be primary language (Bi-lingual is a plus).
- Because we are a small but fast growing company, you must be flexible with your schedule and time based on customer and business needs.
- Belief in the power of energy medicine and an understanding of the basic mechanism of action of the life-force energy healing principle (teslabiohealing.com).
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business and client relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently and independently
- Ability to present and communicate effectively with your patient clients directly.
- Professional business conduct, in compliance with good medical practices.
- Genuine care for the well-being of others.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
To apply, please submit the following information to info@TeslaBioHealing.com with email subject: Applying for Account Manager (Inside Sales)
- CV including your energy healing related and sales experiences
- Cover letter
- Three job references
Visit www.TeslaBioHealing.com to learn more.
We Look Forward To Hearing From You!