Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices
Department: Tesla BioHealing Regulatory
Location: Milford, DE or Remote
To Apply You Must Have The Following Qualifications:
- Experience with Medical Device Regulatory Submissions
- Coordinate with product development and/or research and development teams to request, develop, and prepare required data and reports to be submitted to regulatory bodies and agencies.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with officials in federal and state government regulatory agencies.
- Perform other regulatory-related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and the ability to stay current on regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Natural healing and energy medicine knowledge a plus.
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently, and independently.
- Professional business conduct.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Please email the following information with application to info@TeslaBioHealing.com with subject: "Tesla BioHealing Regulatory Affairs Specialist Position":
- Cover letter
- Min. three job references
Visit www.TeslaBioHealing.com to learn more.