Thank you for visiting our site!
Verified Genuine Social Media:
We want to make sure you're connected with our Verified Genuine social media channels and pages all across the internet. To confirm that you're engaging with our official social media channels and pages, please make sure to click through and connect only with the links you see on this page or anywhere here on our official website.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TeslaBioHealing
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teslabiohealing
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@teslabiohealing
- TikTok: https://email@example.com
- MedBedCenter.org: https://www.medbedcenter.org/
It has come to our attention that there are unauthorized parties falsely representing themselves as or affiliated with Tesla BioHealing or Tesla MedBed Center, engaging in fraudulent activities and attempting to scam consumers. We take this matter very seriously, and the safety and trust of our community are our top priorities.
Please be on the lookout for email and social media communications that involve people or groups posing as Tesla BioHealing, Tesla MedBed Centers, our affiliates, and/or any other people falsely claiming to represent us.
Here is an example of the most common scam that consumers are encountering:
A consumer will connect with a fake social media account, a fake website, or an email address that appears to be associated with Tesla BioHealing or Tesla MedBed Centers. The fraudster will then work to develop trust with the consumer via email, text, or other communications such as Telegram, WhatsApp, etc. Once the trust is established, the fraudster will request money be sent to them for registration fees for services that will never occur.
Tesla BioHealing and Tesla MedBed centers will never demand that you pay for any services prior to visiting our centers. While we do offer the convenience of booking online services, which many of our customers regularly take advantage of, we welcome you to withhold payment until arrival at the center to ensure your safety and peace of mind. We only ask that you call or email our centers before your arrival to confirm availability and your reservation.
How you can protect yourself:
- Please confirm any purchases you are making online take place only here at www.teslabiohealing.com, as we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of products or services available on any other site.
- While Tesla BioHealing may occasionally contact you via telephone, email, or text/SMS to inform you of our latest promotional offers, please be aware that we will never ask you for payment by phone or email. All transactions can be completed online on our site listed above OR in person at your local center.
- If you receive any suspicious communications, please do not respond/communicate with the sender, and do not provide the sender with any personal or financial information. Also, avoid clicking on links or attachments included in the emails. The best way to confirm legitimate communications with our company is to contact our Headquarters via email or telephone before you make any transactions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 302-265-2213
- Please do not send money or payments via any 3rd party apps such as Cash App, Zelle, or similar apps, as this is not how we do business. While we do accept PayPal and Venmo, all of our payment transactions take place securely on our official website listed above or in person at your local center.
Tesla BioHealing and Tesla MedBed Centers, its partners, and genuine affiliates have absolutely no involvement with these fraudulent practices and do not make such solicitations. Please be aware of this scam, and if you receive any solicitations (phone/email/SMS) from anyone posing as the company, its group affiliates, or company officers that appear even remotely suspicious, contact us immediately.
Contact Us to Verify:
For any inquiries or to verify the legitimacy of a party claiming to be associated with us, please contact us directly at email@example.com or call us at +1 302-265-2213 to verify the authenticity of any party claiming to represent us.
Reporting Suspicious Activity:
If you come across any unauthorized representation or suspicious behavior, please report it to us immediately. Your cooperation is invaluable in helping us combat fraudulent activities.